How much are Dental Implants?
Dental implants cost from 4,000 to 1,500, but when considering the price you also want the best care go with it. The dental implant procedure is a very intensive and complicated process, but dental implants are meant to be put in for the long term and look like natural teeth.
We provide you with the best dental experience here at LifeSmiles Dental Care. Come on in or call us to schedule your free consultation with your specialist and get $500 off. We also offer dental insurance and payment options.
Facts from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (aaid.com)
- Over 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth
- Around 15 million people in the U.S have crown or bridge replacements for missing teeth
- 3 million have dental implants and the number is growing by 500,000 every year
- ONLY 10% of all U.S. dentists place implants
- The success rate of implants has been reported as 98%
- Number of Implants extracted by U.S. dentists 5,505,720 (2006)
- Number of Implants extracted by U.S. general dentists 3,103,930 (2006)
- The dental prosthetic market in the U.S. is projected to reach $5 billion by 2018
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have a fully developed jawbone
- Have adequate bone to keep implants secure
- Have good oral health
- Are free of conditions that could interfere with bone healing
- Want to improve your speech
- Understand that the entire process can take months
- Have gum disease
Dental Implants might be right for you if:
When a toothbrush cannot reach between a child’s teeth, it’s time to use dental floss to remove plaque and remaining particles. Using a small piece of floss, gently guide the floss between the teeth to clean them. Using floss sticks may be easier for you and your child to use for flossing each day. Don’t be alarmed if gums bleed during the first few attempts at flossing; this is quite normal. If bleeding becomes a regular occurrence, please contact Life Smiles Dental Care, your family dental clinic, for an appointment.
We care about you smile!
Call us at 972-231-4390 or contact us to schedule your appointment today.